Tuesday, July 31, 2007

what's new...

Things have been a bit hectic here these last few days...but I am still hard at work putting things together for blossombones...

We've selected some great cover art for the first issue (Thanks Missy!) and we're starting to read and select some submissions, as well.

We've gotten some really excellent submissions, but we're still looking for more--so submit, folks!

Submissions for the Fall/Winter issue are open through November 1st!

In other news: I'm still trying to find the time to write (at least a little bit) every day--this has become rather challenging! I find that if I have a very productive day, it's generally followed by a couple of slow days. Go figure.

Currently reading :
Season of the Witch by Natasha Mostert

Just finished:
The Traveling Death and Resurrection Show by Ariel Gore

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling

My original plan was to read House of Leaves this weekend. I started reading it on Thursday night, but I had a serious headache after about a half-hour of that! Picked up a copy of HP7 at the local Target on Friday morning...which I read on Friday night, and finished Saturday morning.

I used House of Leaves as a coaster for my iced tea.

*hangs head in shame*

No comments: