Sunday, July 20, 2008

A (yellow) room of one's own....

After several months, one major overhaul, one new dog, and of course, one famously yellow paintjob.....













My room is actually finished! There are a few minor decorating tasks to finish, like hanging pictures and my mirror. And actually I have to find a space-efficient DVD shelf or something for all my DVDs. But, for the most part, my room is done and looking good! I LOVE my new bookshelf, which I got from IKEA last week. It doesn't hold ALL of my zillions of books, but it holds a lot of them! And it's really saving me a lot of room, which is always good :)

And actually, I've grown to really love my yellow walls. It's really reminiscent of the room I shared with my sister as a kid:



(That's me on the right!)

Of course, without the stuffed animal hammock. Really I think every kid from my generation had a stuffed animal hammock :)

Anyway, long story short, I love my room!

No comments: