Monday, July 14, 2008

Have you ever been so stressed out...


...that you crocheted a series of small gnomes?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things are a little chaotic right now....okay, a LOT chaotic. Let's just say that there's a possibility that I will have to move hundreds of miles away. The prospect of leaving Chicago is something that both excites and terrifies me.

So I crochet.

And, apparently, write a lot. Luckily my recent bout of insane stress has yielded some particularly interesting (and by interesting, I mean weird) work. I even went on a bit of a binge, sending new and newer work out to journals. I haven't done that in several months! That's at least exciting :)

On the blossombones front, I wanted to warn all of you out there that my blossombones email box has been on the fritz for awhile. If I haven't gotten back to you, don't worry, I will. I'm struggling under the weight of receiving over 2000 spam emails A DAY, even though my spam filter is apparently working. Ugh. So please, hang in there - I will get to you eventually! I promise!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

a.) I love your crocheted gnome!

b.) 2000 spam emails a day? Crikey. (I get maybe 20, tops.) We absolutely will address this...I promise :)

c.) If you move (*sniff*) I shall just have to plan another road trip to visit you!

d.) Your new poems kick a$$.