Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Recommended:

Recent blossombones contributor Judith Arcana has a new website, and it's just lovely!

I hope you'll visit her site...She's not only an amazing writer, but also a passionate advocate for women's rights.

It's pretty darn cool that we get a little mention on her tarot page, for having first published "In the Cards." It's a terrific piece, so do check it out either on her site or in our archives! I just love what she has to say about the tarot...She explains it so, so perfectly, when she says "the cards help us think."

I've been a reader for about ten years now, so this is a topic very close to my heart. I think the tarot is a terrific meditation tool.

Judith's latest book is called What if Your Mother, and it's one of my favorite books of poetry, ever. I hope you'll check it out!

No comments: