Friday, November 9, 2007

it's been way too long since I've posted...

so I'm popping in to give a quick update on things.

First, we've got a great selection of poetry and prose coming. We're still reading and selecting pieces but I hope to have all things finalized over the next few weeks.

:)

I do plan to update the website with some more specific submission guidelines sometime next week.

After that it's all going to snowball rather quickly, I suspect!

I'm pretty excited about both the look and (of course!) the content of our inaugural issue! Look for a few little changes along the way, before we go online in January. I'm hoping to spiff up the blog a bit, as well.

Apologies for the lack of posts this week...things have been busy! I just got back from a little road trip up to Wisconsin last weekend, and I'm still catching up on things...

No comments: