Thursday, August 28, 2008

Where we're at...

Still reading through poetry submissions for the winter issue, which is taking me a while. If you haven't heard back yet, thank you for your patience!

Also: I'm closing up submissions to our fall special issue (digital chapbooks by women poets) early, due to the overwhelmingly positive response. Seriously, there are so many collections that I think are beautiful, and I probably can't take as many as I'd like already. We *might* end up doing one in the fall and another in the spring...We'll see.

At any rate, if you're thinking of submitting for fall, try and do so this weekend. We'll be accepting submissions through Monday, September 1st. I'll update the website later on today.

**Also**

Ben Pealer's new online journal Rustblind, is now taking submissions of fiction and poetry. From the editors:

"We feel that there aren't enough purveyors of wild eyed lit. The kind of raving images that the world needs....Rustblind seeks ambitious and vivid songs from this chaos."

Do check them out...and send them some lit, too!

No comments: